Star Trek Starship Model Collection

It is a shame because apart from that it is flawless but you want to be wearing gloves when handling this, after only a few seconds it was covered in fingerprints lol

That is one of the reasons I said no to it, I wouldn't want to take out of its box.

I assume the Charon still hasn't shipped for subs? I like the model but it being backwards on the stand is a deal breaker, unless a stand can be found which I already have a spare. I have a spare Bonaventure, Vahklas, Rhode Island, Titan, ISS AGT Enterprise, T'Plana Hath, Kerala, Enterprise, ISS Shenzhou.

Last edited:
That is one of the reasons I said no to it, I wouldn't want to take out of its box.

I assume the Charon still hasn't shipped for subs? I like the model but it being backwards on the stand is a deal breaker, unless a stand can be found which I already have a spare. I have a spare Bonaventure, Vahklas, Rhode Island, Titan, ISS AGT Enterprise, T'Plana Hath, Kerala, Enterprise, ISS Shenzhou.

Apparently subs won't be getting it until April.

I may wait until issues 172, 174 and the special arrive, then will buy them all together and use discounts but be enough to avoid postage but that is a quick follow up to the d4 prototype things. Tht was only released last week

A couple better quality shots of the D

screenshot.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

Was featured pretty much how I imagined with
the camera moving into ten forward and then the scene with Picard and Data playing poker, saw what I think was an updated TNG shuttle craft, good to know they won’t all be Discovery shuttles with a different paint job.

I watcehd Picard when it came online and I liked it. I wont say anything more until others have a chance to watch it

Replacement Gold Ent-D is on its way, fingers crossed this time its pristine.

Did they ask for the other one considering it is a £50 model?

Nope but they haven't asked for a model back in along time they just ask for images of the issue so I send them along with the first email nowadays.

This sort of after sale CS is the only reason I am still using them, if I had to go through the hassle of sending an item back every time I would have given up long ago as its rare that any arrive without issues and with the XL models and BSG models if its not perfect then I will always want a replacement and so far they have always provided it but I do wonder if I will end up on a watch list lol

I did a order of 4 models and got 3 but the 4th went out of stock after I ordered it. They would not refund me the cost of the OOS model unless I returned the other 3 models first. Even paypal sided with EM. Obviously, I did not return 3 good models so I am down the cost of a issue.

I did a order of 4 models and got 3 but the 4th went out of stock after I ordered it. They would not refund me the cost of the OOS model unless I returned the other 3 models first. Even paypal sided with EM. Obviously, I did not return 3 good models so I am down the cost of a issue.

That seems mad to me, how long ago was this? and did they not offer to put the cost towards a different model?

Obviously I can only talk from personal experience and being a subscriber I dealt with the web shop very little until the XL collection launched and in the early years I did have a few issues but its funny that while my experience as a subscriber has dropped in the last 2 years my experience with the web shop has only improved.

I’m not into collecting Pop figures but my sister found this one reduced from £14.99 to £3.49 and got it for me :)

0DC0AC90-1280-4B69-AEE9-295271479AE6.jpeg

Cover shows what the bottom of the Zimmerman looks like

STL150637.jpg

STL150660.jpg

STL150661.jpg

Received my replacement Gold Ent-D today, no marks on this one but right on the join between the saucer and neck there are two tiny chips but they are so minor I am just going to ignore them.

I would like to see the Gold D but not at the money they want. I would still have a fear of it being scratched by the stand.

I would like to see the Gold D but not at the money they want. I would still have a fear of it being scratched by the stand.

It is a tight fit but doesn’t seem to have done any damage, made sure to pick it up with a micro fibre cloth so no finger prints this time.

9BB4045A-CF67-4401-87D9-CB0CF5CB9EA5.jpeg

Another new Section 31 ship in the coming soon mag of the Daspu. A variant of the Drone ship.

ships.jpg

Looks like the photo of Friendship One shows a broken one. It has 4 bits sticking out at the front in the episode plus in this preview.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom