Quantcast

Star Trek Starship Collection.

Indiana Jones

It’s only a brief shot but this goes some way towards allaying my fears that Picard won’t feature any TNG era ships...

EBB7C725-7E5C-4669-A74B-832883CCEA7F.jpeg

DazzaS83

There is a "Blue Monday 15% off stock (not including preorder items).The discount is automatically aplied to the individual items. BUT if you spend over £60 then an additional 10% is applied and I believe that does go on the preorder stock AND you can still use new15!

Indiana Jones

There is a "Blue Monday 15% off stock (not including preorder items).The discount is automatically aplied to the individual items. BUT if you spend over £60 then an additional 10% is applied and I believe that does go on the preorder stock AND you can still use new15!
Just tried it and yep spend over £60 and you can get potentially 40% off (or 25% if pre-orders) think I might put my order in for the BSG Mark III Viper and issues 170/171 as that will come out at £57 delivered.

nwgarratt

Bugger, I would have saved about a tenner even using the new10 code as I can't use the new15 one for the last weeks order.

I don't think I will be doing another order until the D7 is out which is March,

Indiana Jones

I could have saved another £15 on the order I placed for the Blackbird and issues 168/169 :facepalm:

nwgarratt

I just put the 3 I just got plus the Suliban. I got the newdecade15 code on Friday. That code now would have saved me £7 plus get an extra model over what just paid out.

Indiana Jones

I am still trying to decide whether I should order 170/171 and the Mark III Viper or just wait, would only be a 10% saving after all.

Indiana Jones

Assuming that is over £60, Isn't it 25% saving with newdecade15 code too?
Well you can get a 15% discount at any time using a code and as the items are pre-orders they are still RRP on the site so its only the 10% for the order being over £60 that I would loose by ordering in a few weeks compared too today.

Indiana Jones

I was surprised to see them on there when I saw the prototype model at DST, nice touch.

DazzaS83

I called Eaglemoss to skip issue 170-171 because I ordered them yesterday in their sale along with the Discovery D7 Klingon ship. I was forthright with why. It was cheaper and quicker to do it through the online shop. I will keep an eye on the web shop from now on. Even with just the 15% discount, items are normally cheaper on the shop than through subscribers and they do seem to arrive quicker these days but I couldn't turn down the extra 10% they were doing with orders over £60.

Indiana Jones

Couldn't help myself :facepalm:

Works out at £11.25 per regular issue (screw paying the £12.99 as a valued subscriber) and the Gold Ent-D was just under £32 and these prices don't include the additional 6.75% that Quidco will pay out.

purchase.png

nwgarratt

I have had payouts from topcashback but the last few orders have not tracked. I had this years ago and them it started to work. They are 5.05%.

Indiana Jones

The tracking came through for mine about 20 minutes after I placed the order, only another £3.77 but every little helps lol

Indiana Jones

Received my Gold Ent-D today, very nice but I did notice three marks along the rear of the neck :(

9DCC02C7-A945-4767-935F-6DF2BC2A86DA.jpeg

nwgarratt

For the money that is not good. I bet if a model has imperfections before it is plated, it would still show through the gold.

Indiana Jones

It is a shame because apart from that it is flawless but you want to be wearing gloves when handling this, after only a few seconds it was covered in fingerprints lol

Trending threads

Latest News

Sky announces price rises for UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG Display OLED panel production below forecasts
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Panasonic launches SC-HTB600 and SC-HTB400 soundbars
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Panasonic launches HX940 and HX800 4K LCD TVs for 2020