Quantcast

Star Trek Starship Collection.

Indiana Jones

Thanks for the offer but changed my mind about having it.
No worries, I am sure I will be able to get shot of it on eBay to someone in a country where it’s not available.

Indiana Jones

I thought the stand was quite well designed, seems to support the weight just fine.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Or might be next week ;) I am sure the Mark VII Viper said February but that is already available and mine was dispatched this evening.

Received the notification that my subs have shipped so hopefully they will arrive soon, only 2 weeks late :(

Indiana Jones

nwgarratt

How many people have just ordered the regular one and now will not be able to resist the 2nd one plus pay 2 loads of postage.

I think I am going to have to a order with EM reluctantly at some point as I want the discovery plaque when it goes on.

Mikey1985

How many people have just ordered the regular one and now will not be able to resist the 2nd one plus pay 2 loads of postage.

I think I am going to have to a order with EM reluctantly at some point as I want the discovery plaque when it goes on.
I’m one of them

Indiana Jones

I wouldn't bother ordering items under £50 individually due to the shipping cost, I always wait until I can get the order over the free shipping limit.

nwgarratt

I wouldn't bother ordering items under £50 individually due to the shipping cost, I always wait until I can get the order over the free shipping limit.
The discovery plaque is now in. I put in the bonaventure, enterprise f and the new plaque and still 3p under free postage.

Indiana Jones

The discovery plaque is now in. I put in the bonaventure, enterprise f and the new plaque and still 3p under free postage.
Damn I hate it when that happens, my last order needed about a tenner to get it over the limit so I talked my sister into getting one of the Harry Potter models lol

nwgarratt

Anything over £15 is forced to DPD. Going to order the DSC plaque, Enterprise D plaque and Bonaventure. I leave the Enterprise F until both versions are available at same time.

I have the subcriber D plaque so will perhaps sell that on.

Last edited:

nwgarratt

I think subs are coming now. Looks like the packaging for the Merchantman might not be that good. It squashes the bottom of the ship.

Trending threads

Latest News

Disney CEO Bob Iger steps down
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Quantum Dot development could mean cheaper displays
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix launches daily top ten rankings
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
OLED TV sales exceed one million in Q4 2019