Star Trek Starship Model Collection

Well after a week delay and DPD attempting delivery to god knows where my Cylon Baseship has arrived, wasn't sure if I would like it but in person it is quite impressive and can't wait to have the original Galactica along side it.

Well after a week delay and DPD attempting delivery to god knows where my Cylon Baseship has arrived, wasn't sure if I would like it but in person it is quite impressive and can't wait to have the original Galactica along side it.
I’m waiting for the new basestar ship myself, I never watched the original series so have little interest in them ships. I’m a little torn wether to get the viper type 7 or not though, I don’t particularly like it. I remember a stealth viper in the show that might be an impressive model though

I’m waiting for the new basestar ship myself, I never watched the original series so have little interest in them ships. I’m a little torn wether to get the viper type 7 or not though, I don’t particularly like it. I remember a stealth viper in the show that might be an impressive model though

The Blackbird would make for a good model.

More previews.

Strange they now put the Thunderchild name on the XL ship when does have one in First Contact.

DSC Shran.jpg

JEM HADAR BATTLESHIP.jpg

KRENIM.jpg

V'GER.jpg

THUNDERCHILD.jpg

The last payment I received from them was back in July and that was for an order placed in April, since then all my orders (going bsck to June) are just sitting there tracking with no sign of anything happening.

£37 off cashback from Quidco via EM, they must be going through all outstanding ones up to the cutoff date.
Interesting to note that some of those orders were cancelled on the phone afterwards when certain items were reduced before I had them delivered and reordered at lower price.

Last edited:
£37 off cashback from Quidco via EM, they must be going through all outstanding ones up to the cutoff date.
Interesting to note that some of those orders were cancelled on the phone afterwards when certain items were reduced before I had them delivered and reordered at lower price.

I just had £26 come through in Quidco from Eaglemoss, was certain I would never see a penny of it so a very nice surprise.

Picked this up at WHSmiths and cancelled the Forbidden Planet one. Had to correct the sensor dome as it was wonky.

Turn it the other way round and it is the Ship from the 1986 film Night of the Creeps.

06.jpg

Currently 10% off a lot of items at Eaglemoss shop including pre-orders like the USS Bonaventure plus another 10% off if you spend over £50

Literally the day after I put an order in, wheres that brick wall smiley! Called up to cancel so I coudl reorder at lower prices and started to get fobbed off saying couldn't cancel as already processing. Mentioned that two of the items are listed on webstore as pre order so couldn't be processing. The changed to oh we can cancel those and refund, others not as they would be delivered by Wednesday (which I can pretty much guarantee won't happen). Never get your hopes up with customer service from this company, ever. /sigh

They have improved but yea they are still generally pretty bad, read on the FB group about someone that was sent the wrong item then when the right item was instock and theirs still hadn't been sent they asked what was happening to be told it had already been delivered (the wrong item) and if she continued to insist it hadn't a fraud investigation would be started.

Common sense just doesn't seem to come into it as the item she ordered was a pre-order that had only just started shipping so how could it have been delivered weeks earlier :facepalm:

I will get it at some point but was never really a fan of that design, roll on the original Raider, Galactica and Pegasus.

Is the Shran the last of the Discovery Fed ships for now?

I know there is the Klingon QOJ class and the workbee to come out.

Is the Shran the last of the Discovery Fed ships for now?

I know there is the Klingon QOJ class and the workbee to come out.
I’m sure there is one other but I can’t remember what one, don’t remember being inspired by it though.

Found one - USS Edison Hoover class. Looks going to be small one again. The same class was seen in the last Trek short.

Eaglemoss_Star_Trek_Discovery_Official_Starships_Collection_promo.jpg

Bonaventure is now in stock rather than just preorder. I have concerns that the stand is on the struts again. Kyushu suffers from bent stuts due to the weight of the saucer. Hope the struts are metal this time.

It now has been started to be delivered today. Also Forbidden PLanet finally charged my card for spacedock.

I won't be getting the V'Ger special after getting all of them so far. I am waiting for the Scimitar special now (and maybe a borg cube).

Last edited:
Just got my bonaventure. Shame it has this paint squiggle all over it. Requested another.
621BC5C6-5544-4BD2-9A8E-62BEB0EBE039.jpeg

Wow. :( Not ordered one but I see plenty of people are having quality problems so I bet the stock goes down quick.

How is the stand on the Bonaventure? Heard it is too tight to fit the ship.

How is the stand on the Bonaventure? Heard it is too tight to fit the ship.
I’ve not actually had a good look at it to be honest, I just spotted that blob of paint and put it back in the. Box lol
The underside has a big join line round the whole saucer but it’s an ok model to be honest.

I would like it but not using the webshop so doubt I will actually get it.

I would like it but not using the webshop so doubt I will actually get it.

I have just ordered one to get my order over £50 but have no interest in keeping it so you’re welcome to it if you like.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom