Star Trek Starship Model Collection

Reminds me of a futuristic (well, later than 24th century) enterprise E

I wonder where the stand attaches as well, nacelle struts or the saucer? Saucer looks most likely but it covers the impulse engines sadly.

Saucer looks correct but it look ok too on the pylons.

They are adding Discovery to the EM website. For a main ship, the Discovery model is not much to look at. Shenzhou is much more interesting.

discovery1.jpg

discovery.jpg

More previews. Not interested in the Lokirrim due to misaligned windows and just doesn't excite me. Phase 2 Enterprise (webshop) is out January in the US and XL Voyager in February. I won't get the Nebula if it is just same as the other one with a different pod on top.

Proton is actually my favourite ship out of them.

111 Proton.jpg

112 Phoenix Nebula.jpg

113 Lokirrim.jpg

114 Buran challenger class.jpg

Must admit the Discovery looks ugly!!!!

I thought when they released an early shot last year it was just early CGI and needed working on but it still doe snot look good.

I clicked on the pre order link on the website but it is not active currently.

Yeah discovery is a bit of a pig isn't it, not sure on the snot green colour either, shenzou looks much better doesn't it.

Link says £49.99?

I might pick it up at some point but no way I am buying day one not with the crap they have pulled recently with discounts and sales.

£10.99 now. For the Aventine.
Didn’t notice the link was for NX01.

They still have the K7 as a preorder for the 15th September. No sign of mine yet as usual despite EM telling me it was dispatched over a week ago now.

Eaglemoss have refunded me for the Titan, maybe they are not expecting it back in stock anytime soon

Eaglemoss have refunded me for the Titan, maybe they are not expecting it back in stock anytime soon

That is bad but not surprising they are not getting any more.

A couple more epics of the aventine. I recommend ordering asap it goes live.

Star-Trek-Starships-Aventine-top.jpg
Bottom

Star-Trek-Starships-Aventine-bottom.jpg

Discovery subscription -

"What do I receive today?
By subscribing today you will guarantee your subscription by reserving it for only £1 for a pre-authosiation. Then, on or before the 31st of January 2018, you will receive the U.S.S. Shenzhou NCC-1227 for only £9.99 with FREE postage and packing and the payment will be debited few weeks within the shipment. Please note if you are using PayPal this £1 will be reduced on the first issue price once we've shipped it to you. "

"What will I receive each month?
Every month you will receive 1 new ship from the Star Trek Discovery collection for only £29.99 with FREE postage and packing."

They are recycling the subscriber gifts from the STSS collection.

Cant subscribe though. I oress the subscribe now button and not going throuyh

Looks like the site is still being worked on. At £30 a ship, that is out my budget. I still want the Discovery and Shenzhou though. Europa might be issue 3 as it is the other well known one.

Looks like the site is still being worked on. At £30 a ship, that is out my budget. I still want the Discovery and Shenzhou though. Europa might be issue 3 as it is the other well known one.
£30 a ship is steep, the models are not even the size of the specials from this collection are they?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom