Star Trek Starship Model Collection

New previews although weird angle to do it. Enterprise A and Goroth's Klingon Ship (ENT - Bounty).

Attachments

• 72 Enterprise A.jpg
    72 Enterprise A.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 71 Goroth's Ship.jpg
    71 Goroth's Ship.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 37
Small criticism is the Enterprise A on the back of the saucer should be a lot smaller but they have just used the same size as the Enterprise A on the front. Also, I have no idea why the Refit and this one has a notch on the side of the saucer. I assume it is from the moulding? As it is same tooling I expected it to be the same look with a new paintjob.

I don't mind the Refit now and I like it is different enough to the Enterprise A to warrant the £11 price for it. I will be displaying the A instead of the Refit when it comes out.

I intend to keep collecting until the Enterprise A and the NX01 Refit/Mirror NX01. I will then decide on what to do then.

Last edited:
Lots of things wrong with my Raven. Even has hair stuck on it.

Attachments

• raven1.jpg
    raven1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 41
  • raven2.jpg
    raven2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 37
  • raven3.jpg
    raven3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 33
  • raven 4.jpg
    raven 4.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 30
Mine had a few black marks on it too.

Looks like it's been kicked round the factory floor that.
Please send an email to eaglemoss saying your raven is hairy :)

Perhaps it is time to stop. I am fed up paying £11 and getting sub par models.
Just get the ones you really want from now on.
Or subscribe and get the issues for a tenner and get replacements for all the dodgy ones and the models you don't want sell on eBay.

I do want more but the lack of QC is just too much now, New subscriptions was stopped last year. Unfortunately, the only option is spend more money per model by ebay.

If I knew the models where going to dip in quality so much I wouldn't have subscribed.
I would have just bought a few enterprises, voyager, defiant, a couple Klingon and a couple romulan probably.
I couldn't handle not having a complete collection now though, I'm having nightmares that I don't have the fancy binder or the plaques. Lol

Another 44 issues and at least 5 more specials to go if it is not extended yet again.

I received an email today confirming payment for nx-01 refit will be taken on or around 29th February. So my guess is it will be taken on 3Rd March along with my normally monthly sub and arrive with my next two issues on 12th March

Shop date may be that date but subscribers get theirs the weekend before

Shop date may be that date but subscribers get theirs the weekend before

Not always, the Kelvin special was available in shops for 1-2 weeks before us subscribers got it and I have had deliveries not arrive until the street date but they have been arriving on the Saturday for a while now.

Anyway I am actually looking forward to this, the regular NX-01 model was fantastic so hoping for good things with this special...

top.jpg

FYI its £20.99 for subscribers but £21.99 in shops.

The Kelvin issue was mucked up by the bank holiday and why I didn't even see it in the shops. I was given a 6-8 week wait to get it and it was release day !

I have managed to find another Raven model and that has issues too but still better than the other one. Paint chips in a few places with most on the nacelle. If I was any good with glue I would swap the nacelle over from the other one.

P1080922.JPG

Had my replacement Phoenix arrive today, now to see if its any better than my original.

Now that looks worth the £20.99

Apparently, it will be slightly different in terms of finalising the paint. It already looks excellent in those two pics. I think it will be the best special so far.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom