Star Trek: Picard - Final Season 3 Discussions

Oh this is looking very promising...I know it’s just a little snippet to tease but seeing a couple of well loved characters and one of them quite unexpected I have to say its starting to build the excitement levels up nicely.

The android in pieces is likely B4 (or could be Lore) and it was hinted at in the closing scene of Nemesis that Data’s memories had been copied successfully.

Of course that shot of Picard and Data could be anything such as a holodeck recreation etc

So I'll have to watch Nemesis again by the looks of it. Was that the last thing the cast of TNG did?

So I'll have to watch Nemesis again by the looks of it. Was that the last thing the cast of TNG did?
Yep, it was their last outing. You most likely do recall it's pretty bad though?

Perhaps, some entertaining and critical recap/reaction is floating around on YouTube?

Yep, it was their last outing. You most likely do recall it's pretty bad though?

Perhaps, some entertaining and critical recap/reaction is floating around on YouTube?

Yeah the only one of their films I liked was First Contact. So I think just a recap of Nemesis will do :D

I agree with @richp007 about First Contact, definitely the best of the STNG films, but that teaser trailer has me hooked, looking like I'll restarting my Prime membership soon. :)

Wife today was talking about ending our membership today.. that's not happening!;):D

Strange it being on prime when the rest of the franchise being on Netflix

Strange it being on prime when the rest of the franchise being on Netflix

it's about who makes the best offer, Amazon have deeper pockets than Netflix i assume, the amount they shelled out for LOTRs series!

Have to admit Jeri Ryan still looks stunning lol.
can Androids catch the mumps?

Considering Brent’s actual age it looks like they’ve made a fairly decent job. Looks like a latex and make up job but who cares, it’s freakin’ Data!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to Jeri Ryan still looks stunning and

Considering Brent’s actual age it looks like they’ve made a fairly decent job. Looks like a latex and make up job but who cares, it’s freakin’ Data!!!

Its probably B4, his brother. But with Data's downloaded memories. Maybe.

Just that one side looks almost deliberately more swollen than the other.

Could be just the light, his left side seems to be catching more ambient light from a nearby window. Plus Brent’s probably put on a few pounds.

Or maybe It’s just that his heads been incorrectly stored.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was just some poor CGI youngifying rather than latex?

I thought it was just some poor CGI youngifying rather than latex?

I’ve watched it a few times on my 65” Q9fn and doesn’t look CGI to me, could be wrong though. I’m just happy to see Data, got a major blast of nostalgia in that final scene.

SDCC 2019 panel ...

@23 min Patrick introduces the surprise panel members (after the audience has seen the new trailer), and one of them is
Jonathan Del Arco who's reprising his role as Hugh the Borg (from I, Borg and Descent); he's there in the video below, but since he's not immediately recognisable, I've not spoiler tagged it.
The cast of 'Star Trek: Picard' previews the CBS All Access series with TVLine's Kim Roots at San Diego Comic-Con 2019.

Last edited:

The final episode of Enterprise had Riker and Troi in it but yes Nemesis was the last true outing for the TNG crew.

Didn't Berman and Braga refer to that as "a Valentine to the fans"? More like a meh for the fans and a turd sandwich for the cast of Enterprise.

Yes that was their sentiment, but the cast and rest of the worlds population had other views. Shame on B&B. What were they smoking.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom