Star Trek - Picard (CBS/Amazon)

mikeysthoughts

If Dr Crusher appears, how will they explain awful cosmetic surgery in the 24th Century?
*Surely it's not that ba... Oh. Oh dear.*

DarkEntity

Im ever hopeful for this show, the fact he is trying to get John de Lancie back as Q has me even more looking forward to it :D

DarkEntity

Evinger

Evinger

That was a syrup in Clavdivs, as he was bald before 20.
And Thank God it was - who would want to claim this as their own hair!
MV5BMzg4NzcwNTM1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA2MDU1MjE@._V1_.jpg

Indiana Jones

Hugh, Riker, Troi, TOS Romulan Bird of Prey and the good old Galaxy class :)

Glenn01

Still looking great 😎👌🏻

Love the dog called number 1 pmsl 😆

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
No one needs Facebook @krish. Particularly those that aren't on it. But sorry for the divert.
its one of many embed media formats for members to use 👍

you need to take it up with avforums :D

krish

Distinguished Member
No one needs Facebook @krish. Particularly those that aren't on it. But sorry for the divert.
You don't 'need' it (or Twitter or Instagram or YouTube) to play an embedded video. All the Discovery aftershows I posted were embedded Facebook links, as it streamed there exclusively.

Indiana Jones

Last edited:

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
What a superb trailer. Just the right balance of nostalgia, intrigue and excitement. Can’t wait!

Evinger

Loved this trailer - was not expecting so many of the old team showing up. I am sure they are probably there just in the first episode to send him off, but still great to see.
The Expanse in December & then this in January - fantastic! One Happy Bunny here! :D

richp007

Distinguished Member
Right I'm going in on Nemesis.

If you don't hear from me again it was all too much, and I should have listened to those who said watch a YouTube recap.

VisionMan

I'm a Netflix regular with no Amazon. But they are stockpiling an impressive catalogue.
When I feel theres enough on there to binge watch I'll subscribe. But I'll probably wait until the likes of The Expanse and Picard have finished their run before diving in, as they will be weekly released.
I've already had my eye on a few others, such as The Boys and the last season of Preacher, so look forward to it. :)

richp007

Distinguished Member
I'm a Netflix regular with no Amazon. But they are stockpiling an impressive catalogue.
When I feel theres enough on there to binge watch I'll subscribe. But I'll probably wait until the likes of The Expanse and Picard have finished their run before diving in, as they will be weekly released.
I've already had my eye on a few others, such as The Boys and the last season of Preacher, so look forward to it. :)
Mr. Robot, Man in the High Castle, Black Sails, Jack Ryan. To name but a few others off the top of my head.

Arguably Amazon TV matches Netflix TV content for me, and both now destroy most offerings from Sky.

I was dubious about Prime when I first signed up, but I've not looked back.

zantarous

Right I'm going in on Nemesis.

If you don't hear from me again it was all too much, and I should have listened to those who said watch a YouTube recap.
You know I feel asleep when I went to see this at the cinema so never saw the end. A couple of years ago I got back into Trek in a big way and decided to watch it, and you know what it wasn't that bad. It wasn't great but I didn't hate it.