1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Trek:Nemesis

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by BadAss, Sep 30, 2002.

1. BadAss

BadAss
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +182
  2. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Saw the trailer some time ago, but couldn't find it on me HDD so took another copy. It does look like a possible winner. A bit reminiscent of the idea for the Voyager story for an evil variant of themselves - though with obvious differences. First Contact will take some beating.
    As you say, it doesn't look to smart for the ship, or Riker for that matter which will please some. And what is Ms Troy up to? Tut tut.:kisses:
    The only bits that concern me is another Lore type evil Data and the gun buggies which may be a little too well trodden a route, but we'll see. Still Brent Spiner is top at the darkside.

3. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    If this can get close to First contact, it will be brilliant. First contact remains one of my favourite films of all time and definitely my fave trek movie. But I cant wait for nemesis to come out! :D

ad

4. lechacal

lechacal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    You know, I'm surprised they kept building ships with the name 'Enterprise'. I mean it's a bit of a jinx, isn't it? They'll never give another ship a name with 'titan' in it, after all.
    And anyway, shouldn't Enterprise-D have been called the Galaxy since it was the first Galaxy class ship?

Does look like a decent Trek film though.

5. alan

alan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its a bit sad I should know this but the the galaxy was first followed by enterprise,yamato,odyssey and the venture.

There were 6 galaxy class ships built,so there is one left to be featured on screen.