Star Trek: Lower Decks (Animated Series)

I'm a believer

I enjoyed it, crammed a lot in 26mins
The girl was a tad annoying

Will Wheaton's aftershow ...
Star Trek: Lower Decks Heads to The Ready Room

SPOILER WARNING: Make sure you're caught up on the latest episode of Star Trek: Lower Decks before watching The Ready Room.

Watch the latest installment of The Ready Room as host Wil Wheaton sits down with Creator Mike McMahan and Titmouse's Barry Kelly for an in-depth interview about creating the show.
Watch here:

or with higher PQ on Facebook ("This video can't be embedded"):

Just watched it and, to my surprise, it wasn't the steaming turd I was expecting based on the trailer. Loads of references to earlier Trek, in particular TNG.

John

I thought it was terrible... if this seriously is the best they can come up with then it's time to put Star Trek to bed.

Was great to have
John De Lancie
back if only briefly.

Last edited:
Was great to have John De Lancie back if only briefly.

SPOILER!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great episode.

Yep that was superb, a pee take of the JJ movies and a lot of love towards the Motion Picture, I was absolutely overjoyed
by the shuttle craft journey to the Cerritos and it parodying the scene from the original movie. It was actually really well done, the music was just superb

Also looks like it was a big turning point for Mariner and I wonder if this will have a change in her character.

They didn't give much away in the preview for next week so whatever they have instore for the final should be interesting. Wonder if they will go with a cliffhanger.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom