Star Trek Fan Collective - Klingon (R1, 4 discs) ~ £13.77 delivered

krish

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Astral Crescent, Zoovroozlechester, Betelgeuse V
Star Trek Fan Collective - Klingon (R1, 4 discs, released 1st August '06)
Have just ordered this from BSR media (www.bsrmedia.com/media.html?id=81896)
- have never tried them before, but saw them listed as an Amazon.co.uk Marketplace Seller for this item (new) at £13.43 + shipping, but thought I'd go direct which looks about a quid cheaper delivered

Order info
Item: $17.33 (Currently listed as 'In Stock - usually ships in 24 hours')
Int. Shipping: $8.94
Total: $26.27 / ~£13.77

klingon.jpg

Info from www.startrek.com/startrek/view/store/news/article/19675.html....

Episodes:

Disc 1
Star Trek: Enterprise
"Broken Bow"
Star Trek
"Errand of Mercy"
"The Trouble with Tribbles"

Disc 2
Star Trek: The Next Generation
"A Matter of Honor"
"Sins of the Father"
"Redemption, Parts I & II"

Disc 3
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
"The Way of the Warrior"
"The Sword of Kahless"

Disc 4
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Trials and Tribble-ations
Star Trek: Voyager
"Barge of the Dead"

Bonus features include:

* Audio commentary by Brannon Braga and Rick Berman on "Broken Bow"
* Text commentaries by Michael and Denise Okuda on "Broken Bow," "The Trouble with Tribbles," "Sins of the Father," "The Sword of Kahless," and "Trials and Tribble-ations"
* All episodes presented in their original full screen, with "Broken Bow" presented in widescreen.
* Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround and 2.0 (English)
* English subtitles

GregHook said:
Thats not a bad price. Although that Voyager episode 'Barge of the Dead' was awful.
like much of VOY and ENT ;)

I also have the ST Fan Collective "Borg" box set which is also fairly cheap. The others sets ""Time Travel" and "Q" are good, but it is annoying that they duplicate sevaral of the episodes and two-parters in all the other sets, so I'm not bothering with those two.

They are good buys for anyone like me who's more selective and not interested in whole seasons of most of the Trek series (apart from TOS and DS9 in my case).

krish72 said:
Star Trek Fan Collective - Klingon (R1, 4 discs, released 1st August '06)
Have just ordered this from BSR media (www.bsrmedia.com/media.html?id=81896)
- have never tried them before, but saw them listed as an Amazon.co.uk Marketplace Seller for this item (new) at £13.43 + shipping, but thought I'd go direct which looks about a quid cheaper delivered

To follow up...
order placed on 8th, shipped on 10th, delivered this morning (15th); final price on my Nationwide Visa card was £13.78

Packaged securely; item in original shrink wrap seal (factory sealed, rather than retailer's re-seal) with various paramount/CBS special offer stickers; with printed invoice; and no annoying sticky R1 seals once unwrapped to tear up the packaging and leave sticky marks.

Will use this retailer again if any further bargains are to be had :smashin:

p.s. only one oddity.... my address label, senders label, customs label etc.. were all handwritten (correctly) rather than automated print offs
p.p.s. the item now appears to have increased in price by 11 cents ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom