1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Trek - Enterprise Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by FoxyMulder, Oct 9, 2005.

1. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just realised today that its been showing on channel 4, i didnt see any advertising for it and completely missed the cliffhanger from last season and it seems i may have missed several episodes too, when did it start on channel 4 ?

I noticed a few cuts ( at least it looked cut as some of the violent scenes ended rather swiftly )

I would certainly buy something like this on dvd but no way will i pay the money they want, i can buy a quality show like Lost for £30 or 24 for £35 yet cheapest i have seen Enterprise listed at was over £60 wayyyyyyy too much money for a tv show.

2. krish

krish
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,226
    I don't particularly care for ENT (all seasons at £59.99 minimum), but wouldn't mind the DS9 boxsets which are still way too pricey at £36.97 (seasons 1,2) £37.99 (seasons 3,4,5,6), and £33.97 (season7). I guess thats Paramount for you.

3. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,939
    It started about 3 weeks ago, the same time as SG-1 Season 8 but you are right, if I hadent been checking the TV Guide I wouldnt have even known it was on.

4. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,042
    Think this and the last one was a vast improvment on the first two and whereas I could have missed them and not botherd I just have to watch it now.

5. John

John

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,619
    Right up until the final eps

John