1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Trek DVD'S

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by gargoyle, Feb 17, 2001.

1. gargoyle

gargoyle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Two questions here -
    1) I've just bought all region one star trek dvd's bar 'The Final Frontier'(due to its sheer crapiness) and ST- the motion picture - which apparently is not yet available - has anyone got a release cate for tmp?

2) On playing Star Trek 3 (the search for spock) , I find that the last 5 minutes are unwatchable as the dvd goes screwy then grinds to a halt - has anyone else come across this?

2. Confucius

Confucius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Star Trek the Motion(less) Picture is due for a release this year, October I think - prob'ly it will tie in with the first of the Next Generation TV series discs (season box set possibly).

Expect dvd special editions of the other 8 Trek films to tie in with the release of the 10th movie at the cinema.

I had no problems with 'The Search for Spock' on my Tosh SD100.

[This message has been edited by Confucius (edited 17-02-2001).]

3. Editor HCC

Editor HCC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    STTMP is currently enjoying a very extensive revamp for its release later this year. Personally I can't wait. I still recall the excitement of going to see it on the big screen for the first time (back when the days of Trek were few and far between).