Star Trek: Section 31 (Paramount+ Movie) TBC

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Michelle Yeoh is in talks to reprise her Star Trek: Discovery role in stand-alone series.

‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Michelle Yeoh In Talks For ‘Star Trek’ Spinoff On CBS All Access

Drmzu7KU0AAGkNR.jpg

Could be good but what will this mean, Disco' is the good guy and Yeoh's will be the dark styled bad guy show? I like the idea but of late it's all getting spinoff crazy now with the streaming services and with Marvel as an example, quantity doesn't mean quality.

A section 31 show could be quite good but I have fears that this and the Picard show may never materialise.

I think it could work if it was to feature the Mirror Universe.

Sounds like she'll be doing all the meaty missions that Jason Isaacs was so good at and the purist Trek fans got their knickers in a twist over.

Yeah. Though it didn't bother me. I fine the premise of a Section 31 series fascinating alone, with Michelle Yeoh being the icing on the cake! A fine actress (or are we supposed to say actor these days?).

Ahhh... The truth according to midnights edge. And their truth is its already been canned.
These guys crack me up. LOL But its the deadpan deadtone delivery thats the real killer.
:facepalm:

Ahhh... The truth according to midnights edge. And their truth is its already been canned.
These guys crack me up. LOL But its the deadpan deadtone delivery thats the real killer.
:facepalm:
That's not what they said. If you watched the video kurtzman says it's not going to start production until after season 3 of discovery.

2021? That's disappointing.

That's not what they said. If you watched the video kurtzman says it's not going to start production until after season 3 of discovery.
which Midnight's Edge said was never going to happen and Discovery was a failure, bla bla bla :rotfl:

which Midnight's Edge said was never going to happen and Discovery was a failure, bla bla bla :rotfl:
They said it hadn't been green lit,
Discovery is a financial failure blah blah blah

Apparently the next Star Trek series thats going to be released when Disco takes a pause is called 'Star Trek Lower Decks' which will be an adult animated comedy web television series that apparently is going to take the p*** out of all things Trek from a writer whos a Trek nut.
Sounds fun! :thumbsup:

Star Trek: Lower Decks - Wikipedia

I’m looking forward to any ST spin-off, not heard much about this lately but Covid most likely. This working title is "Wind Cleaver".

So they're pretending like Crazy Rich Asians was her breakout role?
:rotfl:

They promised this show two years ago now, I am surprised this is taking so long.

By the way, I almost couldn't give away a UHD blu-ray of C.R.A., think I got $3 for it, paid $5.

They promised this show two years ago now, I am surprised this is taking so long.

Sorry to be sarcastic but I think 2 years of covid may have had a lot to do with it?

Sorry to be sarcastic but I think 2 years of covid may have had a lot to do with it?
They didn’t seem to be in much rush to do it anyway as they greenlit a different series and produced that during covid, if they had wanted it done it would have been shot and released before covid was even a thing and certainly before Strange New Worlds.

I've been watching Discovery on blu-ray & to be perfectly honest I feel like Michelle is reciting her lines, almost as if there are cue-cards off-screen.

Yeoh is a vulgar word in the Land of Smiles.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom