Star Trek Discovery - Season 4 (2021)

Klippie

I had great hopes for series 3 it started so well then bombed, this however is not looking good I just don't like the direction they have taken with Discovery...too much touchy feely nonsense but of course this is pandering to the snowflake generation and if the don't they will be cancelled.

BlueOrange25

Long-range sensors detect another emotional rollercoaster for Michael Burnham.

b705c0b.jpg

Joking aside, I'm looking forward to season 4. New uniforms look quite nice.

VisionMan

Distinguished Member
@BlueOrange25
It'll probably be released sometime around Dec/Christmas time is my guess and theres a reason why Michaels got that gob smacked look on here face. The trailer includes the appearance of the Romulan Qowat Milat and someone she knows very well... Check the trailer again, or, just watch a Youtube video breakdown of it. :)

Soupy

Novice Member
Season 1 was a bit of a mess - probably based on the change of Director midway though filming, but it still had promise.
Season 2 I though personally was good.
Season 3 should have been where the show really took off.....but after a decent start it really fell flat, and the last episode was really weak.

I still have hope for this show, but this Season really needs to nail it.

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Easy pass as Michael whispers her way through space, I’m out.

lucasisking

Distinguished Member
Looks movie-quality production wise, but seriously, another galaxy level threat? Conversely, that makes the cosmos feel small. Also why wouldn't they be 'together'? That's sort of implied by the fact they are a crew isn't it?

Gort

One day I might get to watch season four, but it'll likely be so far down my watching list that it could be First Contact Day that I end up watching it.

I actually quite liked season one more than the other seasons, and after that it got progressively worse the longer it went on.

I'm more interested in Strange New Worlds, but my enthusiasm is a bit tainted by what was done with Star Trek: Space Jesus. Then again, Lower Decks was really good, so maybe SNW will surprise me.

VisionMan

Distinguished Member
I'm more interested in Strange New Worlds, but my enthusiasm is a bit tainted by what was done with Star Trek: Space Jesus. Then again, Lower Decks was really good,

Was it? I've still got 2 episodes to go but I've barely laughed. :blush:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom