Star Trek Discovery Seasons 1-4

#6 Children of Mars
Did very little for me. 4/10

They really want this to be tied to Discovery don’t they, could have had a Runabout or another TNG era shuttle as the school bus and but nope Discovery shuttle and in space dock they could have had an Intrepid, Defiant, Galaxy etc class ships but nope only ships seen in Discovery.

If anything that short has dampened by excitement for Picard.

Besides upcoming, latter not officially announced:

Star Trek: Lower Decks (Animated Series)

and

Alex Kurtzman says two more live-action Star Trek TV shows are on the way. :smashin:
Captain PIKE series please 🙏

Alex Kurtzman says two more live-action Star Trek TV shows are on the way. :smashin:
Captain PIKE series please 🙏
Go to 11:47 HOT SCOOP OR SHOT OF POOP ...

I've read a few interviews recently and its been confirmed that due to the lockdown, season 3 hasn't used an orchestra for the music. They are also hoping the first episode will be released sometime in May. But stressed that is a hope and not an official release date.

I trust the mystery of where she went doesn't drag on throughout season 3; with tiresome, we'll talk about it later as so much happened and it'd take too long, type deal that often plagues shows.
When that happens in shows, always reminds me of Buffy and Angel, when he's asked what happened and says it'd take too long, but then Buffy says, Oh X happened, and then Y did that to X and it was X did that thing. Angel? Well, yeah.
Ooh, Joss Whedon ep or two would be great.

If it flew I would have given an idea like that its own series, even if it was just one. Fascinating.

Finally got round to watching Season 2 this week and already up to Episode 11, really enjoying it and think a step up from the 1st series. Can't wait to finish it off.

Finally got round to watching Season 2 this week and already up to Episode 11, really enjoying it and think a step up from the 1st series. Can't wait to finish it off.

Its good isn't it...have you watched the Short Trek's.

With the announcement that Star Trek Lower Decks will be released in the USA next month, I can't see them releasing Discovery Season 3 anytime soon, as I can't see CBS running 2 Star Trek series alongside one another at the same time time.

Well I won't be watching that...it'll bring back memories of that gastly series with the TOS actors voicing their cartoon selves.

Anyone remember the tune...💩

Who doesn’t love a Filmation series with its repeating backgrounds and randomly missing artwork :rotfl:

At long last 15th October...seems an age since Discovery was on.

How many episodes are there does anyone know.

Leading up to Christmas this year will be Sci-Fi heaven...Discovery 3 and The Mandalorian series 2.

I'am missing The Orville as well.

I recently brought The Orville after many saying it was proper 'Trek' unlike Discovery, but I'm leaning towards it being utter dog turd...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom