Star Trek Axanar / Prelude to Axanar.

CBS has also shut down the sequel to Horizon before it started crowdfunding.

I also noticed Star Trek Continues hasn't released it's new episode now and it's almost a month late. Could just be a coincidence.

I find the timing very suspect when they release a new trailer for Beyond. They released the first one which was hated and then do this lawsuit afterwards. Release a better trailer (for a lot of people) and it suddenly goes away.

IMO, the new trailer for Beyond is not really any better than the first one.

I find the timing very suspect when they release a new trailer for Beyond. They released the first one which was hated and then do this lawsuit afterwards. Release a better trailer (for a lot of people) and it suddenly goes away.

IMO, the new trailer for Beyond is not really any better than the first one.
The new Star Trek film Beyond does not interest me in the slightest, whereas the fan made one looks very interesting. I've not really enjoyed the new JJ rebooted universe, the first one was just about watchable, the second one was weaker and this third one just looks awful. I just hope they have something good in store for the new CBS Trek series coming next year as the teaser trailer doesn't give much away.

Peters has agreed to make "substantial changes" to the movie and agreed that any future projects would comply with CBS and Paramount's fan film guidelines that were established last year.

Paramount and CBS (the distributors of Star Trek projects for film and television, respectively) have agreed to allow the Axanar team to continue to play their Prelude to Axanar videos on YouTube, and to allow the movie to play in two 15-minute chunks on YouTube after those substantial changes are made.
“Axanar Productions was created by lifelong Star Trek fans to celebrate their love for Star Trek. Alec Peters and the Axanar team look forward to continuing to share the Axanar story and are happy to work within the Guidelines for Fan Films for future projects. Throughout this process, we will continue communicating with our fans and backers to ensure they are informed and involved until we reach completion of the production.”

Fleet Captain Garth and Commodore Singh

72295893_2456939184420590_2245361344175931392_n.jpg
72172026_2461711870609988_1923477360934387712_o.jpg

I am still waiting for Axanar to be finished as Thousands of others also want to see it ?
The Fans are not interested about profit or intellectual Property Rights , Please release Axanar .
Why Release B Grade Trash posing as Star Trek , Paramount , Fund this Production for the Fans.
We want to see Klingon's Decimating Humans to Pieces , then a Federation Fight back from the
Brink of destruction , all things every Trekkie Ever wanted to see .

Last edited:
When it is released It Will be the Best thing Since Sliced Bread ?

When it is released It Will be the Best thing Since Sliced Bread ?

Doubtful, before all the trouble started when it was going to be a feature length movie it might have been something special but now it feels like they are just flogging a dead horse.

Doubtful, before all the trouble started when it was going to be a feature length movie it might have been something special but now it feels like they are just flogging a dead horse.

Maybe maybe not, as Prelude to Axanar wasn't. That was only 21 mins long and people raved about it, hence why they want more. I haven't watched the clip yet, but had already spotted it on Youtube. How long is it meant to be as I know nothing about an announcement to finally do it?

Heres an interesting take on Axanar and its next installment in comparison to modern Trek.

Its a kind of rant I suppose but the author makes his ST fan views come over in a very calm and balanced way, unlike some other sites. I watched the video until the end and it certainly leaves food for thought...

- Supplemental - The TRUTH About STAR TREK AXANAR

And here may be the visuals to it, which are already made - SPOILER ALERT if they are -

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom