Star Trek 11

Seven Of Nine!!! :D Bring her back!!!

and T'Pol (Jolene Blalock)

Set your phasers to stunner ;)

Blalock, and her wooden acting along with Scott Bakula's equally pathetic acting along with the rest of the pathetic venture that was Enterprise killed off the Star Trek Franchise:thumbsdow

Don't be so quick to praise 'em.

If I ever hear the word Xiindi again I'll............I'll..........................:mad::mad:(inset picture of nuclear explosion)

;)

Got to admit Jolene is gorgeous - but what a crap actress

Blalock, and her wooden acting along with Scott Bakula's equally pathetic acting along with the rest of the pathetic venture that was Enterprise killed off the Star Trek Franchise:thumbsdow

Don't be so quick to praise 'em.

We're talking naked Trek stars here.:D Not the quality of their acting.
Nichelle Nichols and Gates McFadden for me:devil:

All the best
Bri

Nicole De'boer for me :devil::thumbsup:

Winona Ryder is a strange choice. She isn't old enough and really needs to be at least 15 years older. Ryder is only 6 years older than the guy playing Spock.

Blalock, and her wooden acting along with Scott Bakula's equally pathetic acting along with the rest of the pathetic venture that was Enterprise killed off the Star Trek Franchise

Enterprise was one of the best Trek towards to the end (except maybe the last 5 minutes of the series).

Winona Ryder is a strange choice. She isn't old enough and really needs to be at least 15 years older. Ryder is only 6 years older than the guy playing Spock.

Enterprise was one of the best Trek towards to the end (except maybe the last 5 minutes of the series).

You don't know which period of Spock's life she's playing it in. I think she'll steal the film.:devil:

Did you really like Enterprise that much or is it a wind up?

Regards
Bri

You don't know which period of Spock's life she's playing it in. I think she'll steal the film.:devil:

Did you really like Enterprise that much or is it a wind up?

Regards
Bri

another thumbs up for Enterprise, loved it :smashin:, no wind up.

At least the original news has been corrected from she was playing a vulcan mother of a young Spock.

It'd be boring if we all liked the same things. I loved Howard The Duck. No wind up.:thumbsup:

Cheers
Bri

:eek: :eek:

i was kidding, you love Howard the Duck, you love Howard the Duck :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

only winding you up :hiya:, i do like Enterprise.
I haven't seen Howard since it was released, so cant comment on it. Anyway now we've got something on you, we can bring up now and then :D

:eek: :eek:

i was kidding, you love Howard the Duck, you love Howard the Duck :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

only winding you up :hiya:, i do like Enterprise.
I haven't seen Howard since it was released, so cant comment on it. Anyway now we've got something on you, we can bring up now and then :D

You've got to see it again. It was Denzil in the duck suit.:D

All the best
Bri

First look at Zachary Quinto as young Spock. :thumbsup:

spockfirstkc1.jpg

Looks good. i like the new cardigan uniform too!!! :D

Think this could be my highly anticipation movie of 2008, along with Abrams produced Clovefield.

Looks good. i like the new cardigan uniform too!!! :D

Cardigans have buttons or zips up the front, I cannot see one in that screen shots! Id say more of a wooly pully.:D

PLOT DETAILS SPOILER ALERT!!!

There are rumblings that noted author Harlan Ellison is a little bit ticked off with Paramount Pictures over the new Star Trek film. There's been a whisper that the plot concerns (SPOILER)
an aged Spock (Nimoy) using The Guardian of Forever to travel back in time to warn his younger self (Quinto) about a Romulan plot to send an agent back in time to murder a young James Kirk before he can take command of The Enterprise, thus altering future history.

The Guardian of Forever is a creation of Ellison from his classic Star Trek episode The City On the Edge of Forever, and he has apparently sent out the word that if they want to use his idea, they will have to pay for the privilege. Apparently he is miffed that no one from the studio has had the courtesy to contact him about this, and he apparently had to find out via a tip off from someone who had seen a copy of the screenplay. If this report about the plot is true I think Ellison might not be the only one taking an interest in the new movie, as the idea bears more than a passing resemblance to (SPOILER) the episode Yesteryear from the Star Trek animated series, written by Trek alumnus DC Fontana. The episode concerns an older Spock travelling back in time through The Guardian of Forever to stop himself being killed far back in the past.
(SPOILER ENDS)

Hopefully this won't flop like Nemesis or follow the trend of the previous odd-numbered films.

Wow, that actually looks a hell of a lot like Spock!
Indeed, they've done a great job. Let's hope the film sees a resurgence in the franchise (I've always been a bit of a Trekkie at heart!)

New pic of the Enterprise building built. A teaser trailer will be attached to the Cloverfield movie in the states.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom