Star Trek 11 (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Amazon.de)

lenticularis

Established Member
Reaction score
Purchase links: Amazon.de

Release date: 6th March

51DNLFdK7OL._SX385_.jpg
51KnjdCfAYL._SX385_.jpg

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere but just spotted this on Amazon.de currently priced at EUR 15.99. I don't think that it is an Amazon exclusive but could be mistaken. Good match with the Zavvi exclusive.

True but why buy the same film twice ?

I wish I knew the answer to that one. I'd have more money in my bank account and more space in my home. Aliens, Watchmen, Star Wars and various Disney titles spring rapidly to mind :laugh:.

Anyway, perhaps there are some members who missed out on the Zavvi exclusive and might like this as an alternative :).

I have both Zavvi Steels (black & white) as well as 2 into darkness steels (Amazon & entertainment store) and yet I still want this :facepalm:
16 euros isn't too bad a price & would look great displayed with the all the others :confused::clap:

Zoe Saldana looks particularly :love:

I might be imagining this but I'm sure the black version of the Zavvi exclusive had another black version out at the same time (possibly not Zavvi), but with different characters on it, just like this one?

Maybe it was this one? But then how can it be if this is on the verge of release? I don't know. I just seem to remember... something. Or am I thinking of Kirk and Spock as two seperate character steels at that time?

Friggin' hell, I'm going to bed. :thumbsdow

There was a German release that matched the black Zavvi one - this one is yet another new design!

I must admit, this does look nice but I'm mainly looking at Zoe Saldana. So I guess what I'm saying is; that's a nice picture of Zoe Saldana. Zoe Saldana looks nice.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom