• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Stand up charger for Galaxy Watch 3

anticlaus105

Prominent Member
I just realised my GW1 charger will not work with my GW3, leaving me to use the flat charger that came with it. This is difficult as I have fitted a strap that is continuous.

Are there any stood up chargers for the GW3 similar to the GW1 version? I don't want some dodgy no name Amazon marketplace one that overheats the watch though.

EDIT: Or stands that the supplied charger will slot into? I've seen a few apple watch stands where you attach the original charger.

Last edited:

melmorc

Prominent Member
I was going to order something similar to this and if needs be gently sand the slot where the watch charger goes so mine will fit.
I have the AW2 so no sure of different sizes of the match charging puck but will take a look.

anticlaus105

Prominent Member
Thanks. I did see something similar on amazon but read some iffy reviews. I've ordered this: (sorry wouldn't copy link for some reason)

FASTSNAIL Charger Stand for Samsung Galaxy Watch Active / Active2 40mm 44mm / Watch3 41mm 45mm, Silicone Stand Dock for Galaxy Watch 3 / Active 2 with Cable Management Slot (Charger not included)

Amazon product

Last edited:

anticlaus105

Prominent Member
20201004_185508.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom