1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stand for Canton CD1 center speaker

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by jcaiado, Mar 21, 2005.

1. jcaiado

jcaiado

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi People,

I'm planning to purchase a CD1 package :) , and send the center speaker to the rear for building a 6.1 system. In front I’m thinking in a CD50, but I need a stand to support it in the rear. Can I use the Stand LS90 for that? By the way, this system go well with a AV Yamaha RX-V450?

Best regards,
    Jcaiado

2. Jake James

Jake James

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dear Jcaiado

You cannot put the CD1 centre speaker on a LS90 speaker stand, (incidentally it is called a CD20).

The CD20 & CD50 centre speakers come with there own brackets to mount them either on the wall horizontally or vertically. They also come with rubber pads and adjustable back supports, so that you can place them either on top of your TV or on a shelf below and angle them up or down to get the best sound.

If you need any more info, there is a fair amount of information on the 'Canton in the UK' thread

If you have any questions PM me

regards

JJ

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    there are few unversal stands that may be suitable with a bit of fiddling..Alpason RS10 will possibly work but isnt the nicest or best quality stand, there will be a way round the problem some how.