Stand for AV equipment?

M

ManAlive

Sorry if this is the wrong sort of area for this question, but it is sort of related to TVs, and I was hoping to get advice from similar TV owners!

My rear projection set obviously has no room to store my DVD/video/amp/digibox, so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a stand for these four items? I haven't been able to find anything really suitable anywhere, how are you other RP owners handling this?

M

ManAlive

Funny about the lack of products for something like this really.

scooby do

Hello Mango me again, have a good look through Index they have at least 8 suitable ones. Both in the audio visual bit and general furniture. They look cheaper than Argos as well!!!

Petey

Hi, I have an AV stand for sale. It has 4 shelfs, and is black. Ideal for accomodating amp/dvd/sat etc...

Was looking for £30.00.

lynx

Petey said:
Hi, I have an AV stand for sale. It has 4 shelfs, and is black. Ideal for accomodating amp/dvd/sat etc...

Was looking for £30.00.
If you wish to sell this please use the classified forum, you will benefit from the protection the trading section offers.

Mango Bob

Standard Member
scooby do said:
Hello Mango me again, have a good look through Index they have at least 8 suitable ones. Both in the audio visual bit and general furniture. They look cheaper than Argos as well!!!
True enough, but these are a pretty good unit, and I like the modularity...if I want fewer shelves I can just take it and it's supports out. If I want more shelves I can just buy another unit and screw on more shelves. The legs are made up of removable sections.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX 4K OLED TV Review: The best TV of 2020?
Top Bottom