Stalker (CBS) US

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Wednesday, 1 October

CBS has given writer-producer Kevin Williamson’s (The Vampire Diaries, The Following) new project a pilot order. A drama about cops who go after stalkers. Described as a “psychological thriller centered around a pair of detectives who handle stalking incidents for the Threat Management Unit of the LAPD.”

Last edited:
Dylan McDermott (American Horror Story, Hostages) will star as Detective Jack Larsen, a recent transfer to the unit from New York.

Maggie Q (Nikita, Divergent) joins the 60min pilot, and will play a guarded, workaholic Division Captain of LAPD’s Threat Assessment Unit.

Sounds intriguing - Dylan is pretty good in Hostages, and I enjoyed Dark Blue that he was in - and I can never get enough Maggie Q action ;)

I like Maggie Q and have always enjoyed Dylan McDermott (esp. In Olympus Has Fallen) but can't see how this won't get boring very quickly. Or what will set it apart from Law and Order and Criminal Minds and the like. And after the disaster that is The Following, I'm not overly excited by Kevin Williamson being involved.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Episode 1: Pilot

I like both lead actors in Maggie Q and Dylan McDermott, and their characters were interesting. The episode was ok, nothing great, there could be potential there going forward.

Forget the stalker, McDermott's Detective 'Jack Larsen' was a bit of a creep himself, i didn't know if he wanted to get into Maggie Q's 'Beth Davis' pants or he was just stupid, or none of the above.

episode 1, find the pilot ok, right now it really depends very much on the two leads' characters ;)

Last edited:
Stalker Canceled? CSI: Cyber Moves Into Wednesday Slot
CBS’ crime spinoff CSI: Cyber will replace Stalker on March 4, leaving the Kevin Williamson drama with three unaired episodes. This comes with the revelation that Stalker’s ‘full season’ order was for 20 and not the expected 22 episodes.

It’s currently unclear when and if the remaining episodes will air. CBS has yet to officially cancel or renew Stalker for Season 2.

It's not bad as procedurals go. Since it's pretty much standalone stalker of the week with a loose arc, I'd say watch it, even if it is cancelled. I expect the final eps would be burnt off by CBS over a summer weekend or two, and that the loose arc would also come to a reasonable conclusion.

even it becomes one seasoner, it is still pretty enjoyable & interesting :)
Maggie Q stalked by one of her case, probably her background will be explore in episode 11

Last edited:
I've got this built up on the planner ........ not inspired to watch it based on the comms above though :)

episode 11, Beth full backstory wasn't explored :(
suspect Perry got Beth info from Ray who killed her whole family but why ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom