Stairway to Heaven

thebigmuddy

Standard Member
Reaction score
An image from a recent walk out in the snow where I live. I cloned out the top of a house roof where the steps disappear and gave it some levels and curve adjustment.

Thought it was very apt for the classic 'Stairway to Heaven'

Stairway.jpg

Camera: Canon 40D
Shutter Speed: 1/200 sec
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 28mm
Date Taken: 13/01/10

Nice idea - nice shot - love the way the trees either side funnel you in to look up the stairs.

Not sure it make me think they lead to Heaven though - certainly not leading to "The Hot Place" though with all that snow ;)

....on the negative side - nobody will now be able to post a picture of a shapely female leg encased in a sheer silk stocking - with a "Ladder" in it..... :devil:

Jim

i like it, im pretty sure i would of guessed the title without seeing it.

....on the negative side - nobody will now be able to post a picture of a shapely female leg encased in a sheer silk stocking - with a "Ladder" in it..... :devil:

Jim

:confused:

edit: :cool:

I don't think you could have got a better shot for Stairway to Heaven. When you consider all these reports of near death experiences in which a bright white light seems to draw you 'upstairs', the way the steps seem to disappear in a blaze of white light is just brilliant. Excellent entry.

I like it. The song title is very much guessable from the image which is good. The bright white light at the top of the steps is perfect as it's said that when one dies they are greeted by such a light.
Good stuff. :)

Yes, one of my favourites for this month, too. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom