Stag doo ideas

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brain trust assemble.

Im getting hiched next year, and as it happens a good friend is getting married the same day (worst organising ever).

We are going to have a join staggers as we have the same circle of friends mainly and it saves everyone going twice ..

Just looking for suggestions. I was thinking booze cruise over to Amsterdam. Gonna be in July/early Aug.

Help a condemned man out.

:devil:

Having done a big eurotrip thing with mates over summer including Amsterdam I would say you'd be better off going to Prague, unless youre going to amsterdam for the obvious reasons.

Good food, cheap beer, tons and tons of bars, just enough 'englishness' for it to feel right, good looking women to :D

How about going paintballing? :devil:

Amsterdam is expensive. £5/6 euro a pint.

Ferry is a good laugh but not cheap once on it.

You can all shove paintballing up your dark place.

He's suggested liverpool .. thoughts?

You can all shove paintballing up your dark place.

He's suggested liverpool .. thoughts?

From a non-scouser point of view.....what a great night out!

Went to a stag do in October on the weekend Liverpool played Man U. Maybe try indoor Go-karting at Warrington (brilliant!) Great food at Sapporo (Tappenyaki)in Liverpool itself, beer in so many town centre pubs at reasonable prices and then off to Angels or Sex in the City for dancing ladies.....

All in all a great city to party in, and no hassle/aggro

I second Liverpool as a brilliant night out. In the UK I have been on stags in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, London, Birmingham and Liverpool, and Liverpool was the most memorable and fun. Just watch out for scumbag drug dealers...

If you're going further afield, Krakow is a good spot, on top of the other places mentioned. Stay in a reputable hotel though - the apartments are cheap but as we found out there are scams there where local cons get given copies of your apartment keys and can break in while you are away.

Portugal algarve
Spain Denia
Poland Krakow
Amsterdam
Cancun
Vegas

Aye alpha, the bigger boys might hurt me :D

Wheres good to stay in liverpool centre near pubs?

Holiday Inn, Novotel - there are a few of them right in the middle all within walking distance of the main drinking places.

Mine was in Bournemouth - they had some good..... entertainment :)

Did a stag do in Barca back in March. We planned it to watch a footy match while there for 2nights. Beer can be expensive though & they suffer allot from street robberies. Still had a great time

Go somewhere foreign and cheap.
I went on one in Bruno in Czech this year.
Being in a non-english speaking place makes you bond quicker. And we spent less than £150 each over 3 days as beer was so so cheap!

We are going to Estonia for a mates Stag in April. It looks awesome.

Thursday - arrive in Tallinn, transfer from the airport/port, evening free to do as we please (looking into bars to visit, seen one with 100 different beers to choose from !!!)
Friday - Destruction Derby with transfers from hotel. Evening guided pub crawl with female guide to include 5 free beers.
Saturday - Paintball with the use of cars, again with transfers. Takes place in an old military base. VIP guest list entry to a nightclub in the evening.
Sunday - transfer to Airport.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom