1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stacking a Panasonic DMR HS2 and E95

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Passingbat, May 30, 2005.

1. Passingbat

Passingbat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,333
    I've recently got a Panasonic DMR E95 (to give me more hard disk space) and because of lack of shelves in my AV stand, I'd like to put this directly on top of my Panasonic DMR HS2. The chassis look to be of an identical structure, just cosmetic changes. The feet are in the same place and the heat ventilation is at the sides of each unit. can anyone see any problems with doing this? The AV Rack is this one:
    http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...talogId=3151&productId=119727&clickfrom=image

On the bottom shelf is a Yamaha RX-V1500 and on the shelf above the E95/HS2 will be a Panasonic 5 disc DVD player and the shelf above that a VCR. Thanks for any comments

2. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,261
    You should be fine. I had my old HS2 stacked with a whole host of stuff with limited ventiliation and it never had any problems.

3. Passingbat

Passingbat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,333
    Thanks, Rasczac for the quick reply and reassurance.