ST MODE on panasonic

M

m.wells

Hi everyone, i have tried to de region my pana sc-pt550 using a remote from a dealer and afterwards the unit has ST MODE on display and hardly any functions work. I have tried switching off mains to dvd & then back on to reset it but no good and also reusing the remote to resend signal but there is no response from dvd. Any ideas anyone ?

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
the only thing you could do,is try the reset(didnt work),hunt out a firmware to update the unit(even if this doesnt work,it WILL reset the unit),or lastly,send it off to the repair centre/panasonic,for replacement or repair.

kentish_lad

Hi everyone, i have tried to de region my pana sc-pt550 using a remote from a dealer and afterwards the unit has ST MODE on display and hardly any functions work. I have tried switching off mains to dvd & then back on to reset it but no good and also reusing the remote to resend signal but there is no response from dvd. Any ideas anyone ?

look on page 29 of user manual, explains how to reset the unit back to default,just might work

M

m.wells

hi, i found on page 42 a reset that has cleared ST MODE and unit is now playing all regions:thumbsup:Many thanks and also to ithorne for his thread on how to reset.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom