Quantcast

ST MODE on panasonic

M

m.wells

Hi everyone, i have tried to de region my pana sc-pt550 using a remote from a dealer and afterwards the unit has ST MODE on display and hardly any functions work. I have tried switching off mains to dvd & then back on to reset it but no good and also reusing the remote to resend signal but there is no response from dvd. Any ideas anyone ?

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
the only thing you could do,is try the reset(didnt work),hunt out a firmware to update the unit(even if this doesnt work,it WILL reset the unit),or lastly,send it off to the repair centre/panasonic,for replacement or repair.

kentish_lad

Novice Member
Hi everyone, i have tried to de region my pana sc-pt550 using a remote from a dealer and afterwards the unit has ST MODE on display and hardly any functions work. I have tried switching off mains to dvd & then back on to reset it but no good and also reusing the remote to resend signal but there is no response from dvd. Any ideas anyone ?

look on page 29 of user manual, explains how to reset the unit back to default,just might work

M

m.wells

hi, i found on page 42 a reset that has cleared ST MODE and unit is now playing all regions:thumbsup:Many thanks and also to ithorne for his thread on how to reset.

Top Bottom