SSHHH a misprice but worth a try see link

No longer available from this seller :(

Yeah I clicked on the £2.50 link, but it said no longer available from this seller, try other sellers. Oh well!

They are cancelling all the above orders,damn! Would have made some serious profit from £2.50 each.

Reason for Refund :
Hello
Unfortunately due to a system malfunction we are unable to fulfil this order we have refunded your money and apologise for the inconvenience.
Seller Note : Hello
Unfortunately due to a system malfunction we are unable to fulfil this order we have refunded your money and apologise for the inconvenience.

I got the star wars prequel trilogy posted out for £2.33, crap films i know but at least i can hake some money on them.

It's the HUKD mentality, buy to make profit.
That's why if i find a deal i post it here, never over there as i guess most members here are genuine.

That's what ruins it for the genuine people who would only want one, not double or treble figure orders. :(

Last edited:
Yep, agreed.....profiteering is not very fair on genuine bargain hunters on here.

And your point is? Are you expecting a congratulations post??
Yes please!
And your point is? Are you expecting a congratulations post??

I guess you are .......
post-6023-13764596891603.gif

I guess your little vulture friends over by are, so long as you're 'Hot' eh?

That's very true and it's also the reason why those who genuinely want a deal can never get them as those with no interest other than profit snatch them.
We also take a dim view on profiteering within this forum, something not lost on me.

The £5 off £7 at rakuten was posted first by the hukd 'vultures' ( the only time i have posted something on here i didnt find myself). If someone else got a good deal through a price glitch i would be first to say 'well done mate' and i received 8 items none of them duplicates.

post-36921-brad-Pitt-dancing-gif-Imgur-HD-iqby.gif

.......Sure to wind up the seriously negative on here!

Do what you like but there was zero value in bragging about it in a forum that politely asks you not to.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom