Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

SRC-2010 to control sky

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Sick Boy, Sep 2, 2003.

1. Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +138
    Hi!

I have a src - 2010 learning remote. I've got it to control most of my set up but i'm having trouble with the sky remote.

The problem is with the four buttons at the top of sky remote. TV guide. Services ,etc....

The 2010 registers as learning the functions but when I try to use them nothing happens. All other functions work fine and have tried the different methods suggested, distance and lighting etc but nothing seems to work.

Anyone out there know what i'm doing wrong.

Did try to search for previous threads regarding this with no luck. As i'm new to avforums I probably need a lesson on how to do that effectivly as well

2. Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +138
    I have solved my own problem.

A visit to remotecentral and a search of their threads (too many) was all it took.

You have to set the sky remote to control a TV you don't have and then the remote can learn the 4 interactive buttons.

Tried it and it worked. You can reset the sky remote after if you want. :smashin: