1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Notice: AVForums will be offline at 10pm for no longer than 30 minutes for scheduled maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
    Dismiss Notice

SRC-2010 at Maplin, half price but is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by DaveP, Sep 8, 2003.

1. DaveP

DaveP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone, apart from Sick Boy, got one of these? Are they any good? Will they operate my Tivo and Panasonic HS2?

Thanks

DaveP

2. Mylo

Mylo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +372
    Don't know about that remote, I bought the E Pilot one instead £29.99. It is now programmed to do my sky,vcr, av amp, cd, tv, dvd and appears to work perfectly.:)

3. Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    Don't see why you would have any problems with the 2010. It is a learning remote so does not rely on any codes.

Did have problems learning 4 sky buttons but I think they are a problem to all LR's. Solved that now anyway.

I would go for a Epilot as mentioned by Mylo as at £29.99 you cant go wrong. I've had the 2010 for a while and it cost £70 from Maplins then. Half price eh! :confused: