For Sale Squeezebox - Various Players - Touch, Radio, Duet

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by phil5556, Jun 23, 2015.

1. phil5556

phil5556
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I am just moving over to Sonos so all my Squeezeboxes are up for sale.

No boxes unless stated but will package well for posting.

• Squeezebox Touch with power supply and remote. Good condition, usual couple of marks on high gloss finish. £160

• Squeezebox Radio Black with power supply, battery & remote. Good condition, couple of very small marks on high gloss finish. (Has NOT been updated to UE) Boxed £90

• Squeezebox Radio Black with power supply & battery. Good condition, couple of very small marks on high gloss finish. (Has NOT been updated to UE) £80

• Squeezebox Duet. Complete receiver and controller. I haven't used this one yet since buying it secondhand. I will set it up and test it before posting. Few usual marks on the back of the high gloss controller. Boxed £80

• Squeezebox Duet. Complete receiver and controller. Few usual marks on the back of the high gloss controller. £75

All prices are plus postage (£9 Collect+ or other service agreed with buyer) can probably do a deal if you buy a couple of players. I will happily demo any of the players for anyone interested if you want to come and view. All will be reset to factory settings before posting.

I will upload photos as soon as I get a chance to take some.

Price and currency: £485 GBP
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer or PayPal
    Advertised elsewhere?: eBay
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  2. phil5556

phil5556
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2