• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Squeezebox - online storage?

drdes

I currently use a squeezebox set up whereby it connects wirelessly to my laptop where all my music is stored.

Is it possible to do this in such a way that I can access my online music library rather than the laptop where the music is stored (happy to go through a laptop but it could be any laptop and not the one where the catalogue is stored)? Reason I ask is that the laptop I normally use is on its last legs and although I have the music backed up, it seems a shame to have to download it all on a new laptop.

thanks

Last edited:

Laxman

Logitech promote this service on their website - MP3Tunes

I've never used it but it sounds like it is exactly what you need... no requirement for another laptop, just straight from the online storage to the Squeezebox.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom