Squeezebox Duet, 3.5mm output not working?

ActualWinners

Hi

I have a Squeezebox Duet and have configured the controller as a player (via the Beta audio playback function)

I've noticed recently that plugging the 3.5mm audio output into a set of headphones or my receiver no longer works, audio still comes from the crappy built in speaker though (even when headphones are plugged in)

Has anyone experienced similar behaviour, or is there maybe a config setting that turns off the 3.5mm Jack? I guess the alternative is a hardware fault!

Thanks in advance,
Paul

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Yep, another Logitech nearly feature. :(

Whilst occasionally temperamental, it mostly worked for me up until the last controller firmware "upgrade". Have a look at this plugin for a manual solution.

Beats me how they finally got the headphone playback pretty much sorted with 7.3 & then promptly broke it again with 7.4. Still, who needs headphone playback on their Controller when you've got Facebook & Flickr... :facepalm:

Last edited:

ActualWinners

Many thanks for that, I never factored in such an obscure bug!

I've installed the applet and it does exactly what you said it would, lifesaver!

Thanks again, Paul

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom