Spy Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Bridesmaids was good, but anything else ive seen with Melissa MCarthy in just confirms that she has zero talent as an actor, the dumbing down of TV is alive and well.

Statham was comedy genius in Guy Ritchie's Snatch. No surprise he is funny here. Looking forward to this one.

God, I hate McCarthy but this is worth watching just for Statham. Some of his lines are just comedy gold.

Just watched this movie, not sure what to say i didn't really enjoy it not the worst i've seen though, i usually like jason statham but found him quite annoying in this movie, maybe if i had been a teenage girl i might have thought differently and was it really necessary to have lingering shots of an erect male member is nothing sacred, also i noticed in the credits Dolby Atmos in selected theaters not sure why we didn't get that on the disc and only ended up with DTS HD MA.

Watched this at the weekend. My wife and I both thought it was hilarious! Great movie but only for those with a sense of humour.

In summary: awful is being kind.

Finally watched this tonight, and it was way way better than I was expecting. Both my wife and I couldn't stop laughing at some of the gags, and Jason Statham was hilarious. His best role since Snatch.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom