Spurs V Man UTD ESPN HD Flickering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2k

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone elses picture flickering every now and again?

Nice play-acting from Huddlestone to get Scholes sent off there... Think it's disgusting players holding their face like that to push the referee into action.

Nice play-acting from Huddlestone to get Scholes sent off there... Think it's disgusting players holding their face like that to push the referee into action.
Still a good game though, should make it more interesting now that Scholes is off.

Last edited:
Totally, I'm enjoying the match, just little actions like Huddlestone's annoy me, it's like players refusing to keep running when they can if their shirt has been tugged a slight bit or something, just gotta deal with it in this day and age though I suppose :)

Its unusual for players not to fall when they get the slightest touch now days in the premiership, I was surprised that Evera didn't get sent off in the first half for the headbutt, most pro players would have hit the deck with that one and mabey Spurs wouldn't be behind now if he did.

Spurs what happened
united played so well with 10 and 11 :)

How can a player like Paul Scholes, having played at the top for so long, still not have learnt to tackle?

Great game though but ManU Spurs does always seem to be one of those games which is either stunningly entertaining (second half come back last season) or controversial (Mendes goal that wasn't).

Today was a quality game
Rooney giggs berba were on it today

Anderson was tremendous today :thumbsup:

Yeah Anderson was quality

evra and fletcher were monsters as well, great game

As this is about HD flickering,it's best suited to the appropriate forum area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom