spurs 2 uruguay 1

aRCaM said:
5 yids on the pitch at 1 time, ave it spurs ave it !

:clap: :clap:
It only changed around once all our boys were on :thumbsup:
Dont forget we taught Crouch all he knows :)

KevD said:
Dont forget we taught Crouch all he knows :)

yep, 4 yids on we pulled it back to 1-1, 5 yids on 2-1 :smashin:

We did teach him all he knows, but it defo wasnt us that gave him his looks :D

aRCaM said:
but it defo wasnt us that gave him his looks :D
The depression of being booted out of such a fine club led him to look that way ;)

Carrick was outstanding tonight in the holding role.:thumbsup:

Good on the Spurs lads, don't care who scores for England, as long as someone does :D

Feel really sorry for Bridge, hope it's not a serious injury as suspected. We'll need him as a strong backup for Cole, not that Carra can't do a good job their.

IDkipper said:
You have to consider the Liverpool contribution!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Why what was stolen?

if the crowd is anything like the friendly against Paraguay I went to and the qual against Finland a few years back the crowd will be mainly Spurs fans too..... :rotfl:

am gonna take a bottle of domestos to the match on saturday night to clean my season ticket seat! :rotfl:

Must say i was encouraged by last nights perfomance . The Uruguay goal well taken ,was the only chance they got although that was to a great extent due to their lack of attacking aspiration. Conversely that made them very difficult to break down. England were always the better side dominating posession and territory and showed great character in persevering for a win.

8/10

shock of the night Germany losing 4-1 to Italy. I thought that by now Klinsman would have got his team well organised and ready for the WC
Sweden losing 3-0 to Eire was also a surprise as well as argentinas lose to Croatia. still only friendlies so wont count for much

we all know the chelsea boys were running the show though, Terry at the back bossing everything, he made Ferdanind look very ordinary. Joe cole is fast becoming a ledgend, i'd have to say he's been the best player at chelsea this season, now looks like he's going to do the biz for queen and country too.

Was glad to see crouch get a goal, i hope it'll spur him into a more regular role. Him in the centre with cole beckam and roony around him sounds fine to me.

Have to say beckham was a little rubbish last night.

Oh, and with regards to the spurs boys, how many do you think would feature in a world cup final? I'm gonna go with…None. Tottenham are rubbish.

maix27 said:
Oh, and with regards to the spurs boys, how many do you think would feature in a world cup final? I'm gonna go with…None. Tottenham are rubbish.

Oh yeah. Let's have David James in goal for the final!!:rolleyes:

That's not an argument, i'd rather have my gran in goal than the pair of em.

KevD said:
Dont forget we taught Crouch all he knows

aRCaM said:
5 yids on the pitch at 1 time, ave it spurs ave it !

Thats funny -

First goal; Joe Cole (Chelsea) to Peter Crouch (Liverpool)

Second goal; Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea) to Joe Cole (Chelsea)

Right, of course - and thats all thanks to Spurs! Well done Tottenham!

maix27 said:
That's not an argument, i'd rather have my gran in goal than the pair of em.

Go on then. You said that there weren't going to be any Spurs players in the team if we reached the final. Who would you put in goal? Astound me with your amazing in depth knowledge of quality goalkeeping.:D

la gran siete said:
once that England shirt goes on then the clubs ARE completeley irrelevant:rolleyes:
I'm afraid there will always be a strong allegiance to certain players who play for a supported team, thats only natural. Just look at the reception Gary Neville received from the Anfield crowd compared to that of Peter Crouch and Jamie Carragher!

po_man said:
Thats funny -

First goal; Joe Cole (Chelsea) to Peter Crouch (Liverpool)

Second goal; Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea) to Joe Cole (Chelsea)

Right, of course - and thats all thanks to Spurs! Well done Tottenham!

You forgot to mention the Uruguay goal: Let in by: Robinson (Tottenham) because the holding midfielder failed to reach his man: Carrick (Tottenham)

Joke all you spurs fans....:D

DJT75 said:
You forgot to mention the Uruguay goal: Let in by: Robinson (Tottenham) because the holding midfielder failed to reach his man: Carrick (Tottenham)

Joke all you spurs fans....:D
Nice one!! (i think we're gonna get shot down in flames soon!) :)

Come on you Spurs fans, wheres the response?!? (i sense the calm before the storm)

po_man said:
Nice one!! (i think we're gonna get shot down in flames soon!) :)

Come on you Spurs fans, wheres the response?!? (i sense the calm before the storm)
I dont see any storm coming, silly points like that are ignored by us Spurs fans, We are above all this petty jelousy ;)

KevD said:
I dont see any storm coming, silly points like that are ignored by us Spurs fans, We are above all this petty jelousy
I sense a touch of the ol' sour grapes with how you feel about the way Crouch looks - clearly, you are extremely jealous of his handsome good looks and fine figure!! :D

KevD said:
The depression of being booted out of such a fine club led him to look that way ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom