Spuds v Dorty Leeds

Evening games under good lighting always tend to be.

I agree looks superb, but not getting any rear surround sound from it..anybody else?

Amp is setup correctly for normal tv stuff. I always used to get the crowd cheering in the rear speakers...not a mouse from them today.

Just channel hopped to the Hairy Bikers on BBC HD - the picture is superb but what on earth's wrong with the sound (it sounds like they communicating using two tin cans connected with a piece of string!).

Last edited:
I agree looks superb, but not getting any rear surround sound from it..anybody else?

Amp is setup correctly for normal tv stuff. I always used to get the crowd cheering in the rear speakers...not a mouse from them today.

ITV HD only broadcast in DD2.0. Have you set your amp to mix it to pro-logic?

Juventus v Roma is also impressive on ESPN HD.
Disagree.

Football on HD today:

PNE vs Chelski - 8/10
Spurs vs Leeds - 9/10
Stuttgart game - 8/10
Dortmund game - 8/10
Juventus vs Roma - 5/10
Bremen vs Bayern 6/10
Barca game - 8/10
Deportivo - Bilbao - 8/10

In my opinion.

Disagree.

Football on HD today:

PNE vs Chelski - 8/10
Spurs vs Leeds - 9/10
Stuttgart game - 8/10
Dortmund game - 8/10
Juventus vs Roma - 5/10
Bremen vs Bayern 6/10
Barca game - 8/10
Deportivo - Bilbao - 8/10

In my opinion.

:eek: You need to get out more..... :D

Great picture on the Spurs/Leeds game...

:eek: You need to get out more..... :D

Great picture on the Spurs/Leeds game...
:D

I got Sky HD on Friday, so have been lapping up all HD content this weekend. I watched all of the Spurs - Leeds game and only bits and pieces of the rest (20 mins of PNE game and then just a couple of minutes of the others, when showcasing HD to mates).

Although when I was a kid, I would have loved that lineup of live football!

Currently watching Murray vs Isner on Eurosport HD, which is bad (not the PQ, that's great - 8/10 on my scale - but bad because I'm playing football at 1030 tomorrow morning and I've got a mate coming round for the NFL games tomorrow, which will finish at gone 2am Monday morning!).

:D

I got Sky HD on Friday, so have been lapping up all HD content this weekend. I watched all of the Spurs - Leeds game and only bits and pieces of the rest (20 mins of PNE game and then just a couple of minutes of the others, when showcasing HD to mates).

Although when I was a kid, I would have loved that lineup of live football!

Currently watching Murray vs Isner on Eurosport HD, which is bad (not the PQ, that's great - 8/10 on my scale - but bad because I'm playing football at 1030 tomorrow morning and I've got a mate coming round for the NFL games tomorrow, which will finish at gone 2am Monday morning!).

You'll love the NFL in HD. Got to be the best HD picture sportwise I've seen on Sky.

Must be the Yids fans coming from those speakers:D

You'll love the NFL in HD. Got to be the best HD picture sportwise I've seen on Sky.

Brief pre game shots they have shown from Indianapolis look great. No Dolby :dd: for either game though :(

Really? I thoght it looked quite good. Does that mean i could get better :eek:
In my opinion.

Spurs - Leeds was better for my money. As people have said, HD football usually looks better under lights.

The Milan derby looks good on ESPN HD. Check out the NFL on Sky Sports HD 3 right now too, that looks gorgeous.

In my opinion.

Spurs - Leeds was better for my money. As people have said, HD football usually looks better under lights.

The Milan derby looks good on ESPN HD. Check out the NFL on Sky Sports HD 3 right now too, that looks gorgeous.

Only way i could get Sky HD is if i didnt sign up to Sports so cant test what im sure is brilliant :mad:.
£18/month more - £49/month sounds alot less than £67/month

:facepalm:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom