• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SPRO DVR

Andyjp1

Standard Member
Hi all,

I recently had installed in my house a new wired system the system is called SPRO, The software on the system itself isn’t that bad I have downloaded an app for my iPhone which is called EZVue a pro a person that install the system for me who also uses it believes this is the only app available I don’t write this app whatsoever it is very boogie does anybody have the system and if so can anybody recommend me another app that I could use? I’m currently with sky broadband as I had no option to use virgin due to where my house is located, for some reason now and again I keep losing connection so I cannot connect To view my cameras remotely via my phone. I’m using TP links.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom