Spring Breakers

cebs_uk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This is out soon i think 05/04/2013.

I liked the trailer when i saw it a few weeks ago and looks a good role for all the hotties in it along with James Franco in a role against his normal.

Trailer 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVvn9T6bqls]*Spring Breakers* Official Trailer #1 Starring James Franco, Selena Gomez (2013) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Trailer 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-z5jp2t3M][UNCENSORED] Spring Breakers International Trailer # 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This film looks great, but apparently it is completely dire. Of course I will have to view it in full to make my own mind up, pausing and reviewing certain scenes to make sure. :)

I'll be sure to take the hit for the team and go see it opening morning and report back so no-one has to suffer.

5411.jpg

Last edited:
Ever get the feeling certain cast members are in it to appear controversial and 'edgy'?

I'll be sure to take the hit for the team and go see it opening morning and report back so no-one has to suffer.

Thanks added. I get the feeling it could be really good, kind of Point Break theme. And of course it could be absolutely awful.

And Miss Chief - yes :)

Miss Chief said:
Ever get the feeling certain cast members are in it to appear controversial and 'edgy'?

It reminds me of when Anne Hathaway made Havoc to break free of the miss goody two shoes Princess Diaries image.

I quite fancy this, but it doesn't appear to be showing at any cinemas near me :(

I mean on Friday..

I take that back :)

No-one seen this yet?

I've not had chance to get out yet as its been half term but got the day free tomorrow so its this then Trance so sorry for slacking of in my promise to take a hit for the team but I will tomorrow.

Such a strange film!
I enjoyed it, and it kept me gripped for it somewhat, but wow, what a mind-****

No-one seen this yet?

I've not had chance to get out yet as its been half term but got the day free tomorrow so its this then Trance so sorry for slacking of in my promise to take a hit for the team but I will tomorrow.

hopefully tomorrow if timings work out

Man, that film went rapidly down hill after the opening scene, imo.

It was like Miami Vice meets Made in Chelsea (not that i've ever seen it) meets Pimp my ride/house but worse !

Plenty of eye candy and a swimming pool scene that wasn't bad but here goes :

1. No actual heist.
2. No cops monitoring : drug dealers driving around in Lambos, white boys with massive dreads doing robberies with 2/3 hooded girls.
3. Do people like alien or the girls exist ?
4. girls who never used guns before take down a house full of life long gangsters
4A. while in a bikini !!
5. The 'suck both of them' scene almost made think , wait this might go somewhere for a split second but then when the guns were lowered to the manhood area I just couldn't stop laughing. Someone a few rows in front turned and give me a dirty look as well...

Overall i couldn't wait for it to end , shame but if it was a comedy might have enjoyed it more but I think it was played straight.

maybe i'm getting old..............

It's hard to figure out what this film was trying to be but for me personally I felt it improved once James Franco came into it.

cebs_uk said:
Man, that film went rapidly down hill after the opening scene, imo.

It was like Miami Vice meets Made in Chelsea (not that i've ever seen it) meets Pimp my ride/house but worse !

Plenty of eye candy and a swimming pool scene that wasn't bad but here goes :

* SPOILER *

Overall i couldn't wait for it to end , shame but if it was a comedy might have enjoyed it more but I think it was played straight.

maybe i'm getting old..............

Seeing it after oblivion later for free so if its bad ive lost nothing :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom