• When viewing threads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale Spotify Premium 6 Month Code

ConG

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
West Sussex
Unwanted code for 6 months Spotify premium.

I believe this can only be used on new accounts that have not subscribed to Spotify premium before.

Code to be sent by PM.

sosen13

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Reaction score
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Can new account be created and use this in same address where another account is used (confused as I know netflix is asking for address, if this makes any difference), thx

ConG

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Reaction score
West Sussex
Can new account be created and use this in same address where another account is used (confused as I know netflix is asking for address, if this makes any difference), thx
Hi,

These are the T&C’s I was provided with by Curry’s.

Eligibility.
(A). be new to the Spotify Premium Service. If you have subscribed to either the Spotify Premium Service or Unlimited service or have taken a trial or introductory offer previously, you are ineligible for this Offer;
(B). provide Spotify with a valid and current payment method.
; and
(C). pay for your Spotify Premium Service subscription directly to Spotify and not through
a third party (e.g., not through a cable or telecommunications provider).
Eligible Users may only redeem the Offer once, previous users may not redeem the Offer again.

I would assume it would work in your scenario, I haven’t been picked up on this previously with Spotify after using different email addresses.

sosen13

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Reaction score
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Hi,

These are the T&C’s I was provided with by Curry’s.

Eligibility.
(A). be new to the Spotify Premium Service. If you have subscribed to either the Spotify Premium Service or Unlimited service or have taken a trial or introductory offer previously, you are ineligible for this Offer;
(B). provide Spotify with a valid and current payment method.
; and
(C). pay for your Spotify Premium Service subscription directly to Spotify and not through
a third party (e.g., not through a cable or telecommunications provider).
Eligible Users may only redeem the Offer once, previous users may not redeem the Offer again.

I would assume it would work in your scenario, I haven’t been picked up on this previously with Spotify after using different email addresses.
LOL, omg, this teach me not to have drink before lunch.. I am looking for netflix, not spotify. Sorry man, glws