Spotify Invite only?!?

bluedroog

Same old again here, please help!

Would really appreciate a code if anyone has one going spare.

Thanks very much in advance.

McPhee

3 invites here. PM me if you want em :)

WAYNEDOLLEY

Can some one tell me what is the best reasonably priced technicque to get Spotify off my laptop and through my Arcam amp.

Would it be better to connect through a DAC.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Wayne

xxFLUIDxx

Novice Member
Hi All

I would really appreciate an invite if anybody has one spare as would like to give it a go

Thanks in advance

talcy

Novice Member
And another invite if i could be so cheeky to ask.

aabear

Standard Member
Can some one tell me what is the best reasonably priced technicque to get Spotify off my laptop and through my Arcam amp.

Would it be better to connect through a DAC.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Wayne
I use airport express (from apple). Other similar options include logitech. You get digital out with your computer as source and you connect it to a dac or directly to an amplifier (although analog out is useless, tried it).

Only issue is that you will always need a computer as source. There is no spotify widget for logitech (there is one for Pandora).

You can also use your iphone, symbian or android phone and connect it to your dac with a dock or to the Chord or any other bluetooth-enabled dac (more expensive). I have an iphone dock and but the airport gives better quality (my iphone dock's out is analog, must be that).

Sonos will also work, I think but it is not cheap either.

IN fact, possibilities are endless save for the widget for logitech or similar (a pity, spotify needs to arrange it).

All in all, if you don't mind using wireless, I'd go for airport express. Easier to set up (with airfoil to hack the airport express) and cheapest.

Ps. In any case, go for the pay-version. You can download music to your mobile, listen to it offline (no connection required), no ads and the price is reasonable (10euros)

weebs

Standard Member
Hi all,has anyone got a spotify code,tried the norwegian link but wouln'nt work,would be greatful for one,thanks

E

Endless12

Can someone send (PM) an invitation to me? Have looking for it for ages :facepalm:

rd07

Standard Member
If anyone has a spare code, it would be much appreciated - thanks

Soapsurgeon

Novice Member
Yeah forgot to mention the limit. However, for me I wanted to 'try before I buy' so to speak. Being able to see which artists are on there, whether I like the interface etc is brilliant.

sue_hall

Hi folks,

Has anyone got a invite for Spotify spare which they could chuck my way?

Really appreciated thanks.

Kind regards.

Sue n Rob

djc45

Hi,
I think Spotify have changed things a week or 2 ago. I had been looking for an invite before the change.
What they do now is allow 20hrs streaming a month on the free Spotify, and no invite required. That's what I`ve been using for the last couple of weeks.
Check their website again, there should be details there.
:)

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews

Latest News

Lypertek renames TEVI wireless earphones to PurePlay Z3
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bang & Olufsen adds 48-inch OLED to Beovision TV range
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 18th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton