• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sportsfriends

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Best looking game on the PS4.

I see these games and always wonder do they realise we all don't live in these big houses where our living rooms are huge so we can play these games.

It's rubbish.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
I agree, if they made it with some focus to 2 players, then that would be of much more interest. Really enjoy 2 player local games, but 3 and 4 player games gets messy and who has 4 DS4's lying around? I know, all my mates should come round with their own, but just call me billy ;)

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Having played it, I can see why 4 players work well. We're having fun with 2 players, but at least 2 of the games will be better / more fun with 4. My view has changed a little and may give 3-4 players a whizz at some point. But this is a party type game with no legs much beyond that really.

The Joust is odd, you need plenty of room for this, so not that suited to a living room.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom