Sport deals ?

brandy123

Hi guys I currently pay around £46 a month for sky tv but no sports sub, so my question is is their a good price going around to get all sky sports channels for a good price, I see it’s around £25 a month on their website but don’t really want to pay that much,
I already have Bt sports app with my bt mobile sim,
Their is a good offer regarding 5 months via nowtv but doesn’t include the f1 channel and really need that with the premier league footie.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Contact Sky via chat and ask.
They have offers on from time to time and as an existing subscriber you may be offered a good deal.

brandy123

Did a live chat and best they can do is knock it down from £25 to £16 a month

Bakey

Are you tied into a Sky contract at the moment? If not worth phoning them to say you’re looking for a new deal including Sports (mention cancelling). If not then they do email from time to time with offers, we’ve currently got everything except multiroom and they’ve emailed me saying I can add it for £8 a month, we don’t want it though. Plus be aware that if you are in a contract and add Sports, Sports will be for 18 months so all your Sky packages will be out of sync.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom