sport bullet-camera plugged into archos av500

inquisitive

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have just bought a 60gb archos av500 to plug my own sport bullet cam into and record some hip n groovy shots whilst out and about...... but it says ''no signal''.

I'm becoming aware that the av socket on the archos unit is wired differently... someonr said reversed polarity..... ?????

Q: How can I adapt my bullet cam to have a working av plug the end?
(dont want to involve the TV docking station as ''light-and-portable'' is the desire)

appreciate anyone who has been through this

Isn"t the travel lead Archos do particulary for this purpose ?

It is indeed an adaptor that does the trick, but it doesnt come with the boxed unit and can only be got online via pay by credit card.....
..... also it is 2 or 3cm long (then the usual av plug has to go in, so it adds a lot of ''sticking out'' leverage to knock and bend and house for our underwater units).

their archos camera is on the end of a right angle av plug unit, which would be great (we use right angle av plugs for all our camera units, but it only comes if you buy their camera and cut it off (apparently)........... so we are trying to match 'usual' wired av plug to 'archos' wired av plug...... if poss

thanks for thought, much appreciated.

Did you ever get your bullet camera to work in your AV500? I have the same issue and tech support is worthless. I have the travel adaptor and when I first got my bullet camera, (not an Archos camera) it worked and recorded. Then the next time I tried it, it worked, turned it off for two minutes, and then tried it agian and got the "NO SIGNAL DETECTED" and it's been this way since. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?

Thanks,
Chris

Hi did you ever resolve this issue as I have the identical.

QUOTE=chicama Lefts;7746610]Did you ever get your bullet camera to work in your AV500? I have the same issue and tech support is worthless. I have the travel adaptor and when I first got my bullet camera, (not an Archos camera) it worked and recorded. Then the next time I tried it, it worked, turned it off for two minutes, and then tried it agian and got the "NO SIGNAL DETECTED" and it's been this way since. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?

Thanks,
Chris[/QUOTE]

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom