Spooks DVD, Any good?

R

rnjones

Hi I was wondering if anyone had got teh Sooks series 1 DVD. Is it any good?

Any comments would be welcome.

Rog

If it has d/digital and a better picture than was broadcast on telly I would be interested.

Dave.

Does say DD on Play.com. Need to go to wollies to look at the sleve. Then buy online.

Rog

I have the DVD and it is indeed DD5.1. Picture is also very good and altogether is a good package, kudos to BBC for the 5.1 especially.

i'll second that its a great little set, try and get it cheap, i think £25 nuggets is a little steep for what it is, esp when compared to the £28 i paid for 24: season 2.

But on the whole is great.

Gary

Yep it is indeed excellent with some nice special features on it. these loads of interviews and documentarys but a lot of these are very short but there is a lot of them, every episode has commentry on them and it has one of the most original, if slightly confusing at first, menu's I have seen. An excellent programe with excellent extra's and excellent presentation. I got mine from play for £17.99 delivered so check play out first.

Thanks all, just looked on Multiregion price checker and Indeed Play is the best price. Just got to wait for the credit card to roll over on Sunday and away we go.

Rog

i like the menu system on the dvd it is quite nice

I missed the series on BBC and was very impressed with the show, bit hit and miss though

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom