1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoof Movie ID

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by BBCuk2day, Jan 3, 2004.

1. BBCuk2day

BBCuk2day
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok this is abit of a long shot but i just been watchin loaded weapon and thought of a film i watched a few years back on sky movies!
    It was a spoof and i cant remember the name of it but can remember some of the plot (i think it spoofs Hunt for red october alittle too) but i get it mixed up with another film (also cant remember the name :) ) with similar plot.
    The film is set in a submarine and theres only bout 5 or 6 crew and a satalite (us i think) fall from the sky into russian waters and they are sent to get it, when they get it they find do somethin and it sets off auto destruct so they take it to a deep part of the ocean to be exploded on the way they have a submarine chasing them and 1 bit the race the russian sub to a american football style touchdown!!
    Hope that helps i dont want to put much more because as i said i get two films mixed up and might put something misleading in so all said is for definate!! I also thought either lloyd bridges, emilio estevez or charlie sheen where init but cant seem to find it while searchin films they done!! (even tho i cant remember name :) )

2. Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    Might be Going down or Going under. Can't remember if that's the right name or not but I think it had kelsey grammer in it.

3. VintageMark

VintageMark
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. BBCuk2day

BBCuk2day
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: