Spontanious Budget HTIB

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by xoeitheror, Jan 14, 2008.

1. xoeitheror

xoeitheror
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I usually have a pair of old computer speakers with a sub hooked up to my tv for watching movies and playing games,but today when I went to play assassins creed I noticed these old things finally broke. I decided since I have spent much money lately that I want to go out and blow some on some new speakers! I have about 300$ to spare but am concerned since I am spending such a low amount should I just get like a wal mart 100$ HTIB or should I spennd the extra hundred or two,will the jump in quality really be noticable. Either way what are some good systems below 300$?I don't give a squat how they look and I don't need a dvd player since I have my xbox360.Im obviously not going to be too stingy about quality since I was using those old 2.1 computer speakers but I want to make sure and get the best for my money!

2. xoeitheror

xoeitheror
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ahh someone please help I just went to wal mart and looked at some systems they had and I couldn't decide what to get !.The sony one that came with the stands loooked nice but was 400$ the smaller sony one I think an htddw795 was only 200$ but there were multiple other systems for 200$ and under and I couldnt figure out which one to get.I know I need it to work with my xbox360 and Im not sure what kind of inputs I need on it for that. Basically I didnt know what to look for at all.Any advice would be nice.