1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spoke to top guy at sharp

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by andya, Dec 13, 2004.

1. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    have been trying to get a g series sharp for a decent price anyway i spoke to a guy today who said 3g and for are disscontinued but he gave me some numbers were they have them in stock,i said could i buy from france or germany and are they compatible and he said yes they have the same tuner in them and sharp will give you a 12 month warranty and stick to it.so thats were im off to get mine a guy i now goes with a big van and picks plasmas up all the time and saves himself a fortune not all manufactures will give the 12 month warranty so be careful if you take my route.will post back when i have mine

2. deep_thought

deep_thought
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm picking up a 32GA4E from a shop in Grimsby today - he had 2 in stock and a guy's driving up from London to get the other one.

Credit to Sharp for doing their very best to put customers in touch with stockists- I would wait and see what happens early next year, but my wife has decided on a new TV before Xmas.

3. top_caty

top_caty

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What number did you call to find out who had stock in your local area?