Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Splitting sky output signal

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Warp, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Warp

Warp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Does anyone know if it is possible to get some sort of scart splitter that would send, say, the same sky picture to two different TV's?

Thanks

2. Cupra R

Cupra R
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Warp, could you not just come out from the RF2 point on your Sky box via Coax to the other TV then also buy a TV Link to be able to switch channels from the other room?

3. Warp

Warp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for your reply.

I am actually using a wireless video sender to send pictures to another room (as wiring is not really an option). The video sender attaches to the sky box output via scart, hence I want to have my tv and video sender connected to the sky scart output at the same time so that I don't have to swap scarts all the time.

Thanks

4. Cupra R

Cupra R
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ok, sorry, I thought it wasn't as straight forward as I had first thought. Hope you find a solution. Is there not a scart kind of junction box, thought I'd seen something similar in the Argos or similar.. Not sure, just a suggestion.

5. paulflowe

paulflowe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have a look at the JS Technology Active Video Buffer. £45 + P&P but should be what you're after. i have a similar setup, but have the 'luxury' of a Tivo which has the twin scart-out (for want of a better term) already.

Paul. :thumbsup: