Splitter Buying help 2 monitors 4k60hz and 1080P 120hz 8M cable to 4K

Bizaare

Novice Member
Hello all,

I am in need or help. There is so many options out there for splitters and I am having trouble finding what I need buying in Canada.

I have Xbox Series X
1 - 4K 60HZ TV on 25ft HDMI 2.0 Cable
1 - 1080P 120HZ gaming monitor 3ft away from Xbox

I want to have both monitors hooked up so when I want to do 4K gaming I can go to my main TV and play in 40K 60hz and then also 1080p when I'm at my computer desk.

I am having trouble finding a HDMI Splitter than can actively put out 4k60hz at 25ft (8M) and also has downscaler to run 1080p (120hz is not a must will accept 60hz).

Do you guys know of any brand than can achieve this? Understanding what I need may be on the pricy side. I of course like to save money if I can.

PS. If an HDMI switch is a better option I am ok with only having one working at a time. I did buy a cheap switch from Amazon.ca but it got some white lines on the 25ft at 4k.

Last edited:

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
HDFury Vertex2 or Diva are both options - Diva enables HDR to SDR if that is a requirement.

Joe

Bizaare

Novice Member
HDFury Vertex2 or Diva are both options - Diva enables HDR to SDR if that is a requirement.

Joe

Those definitely are some seriously good looking units. However at the cost of those I would simply buy a second Xbox :suicide:. thank you for your help.

Bizaare

Novice Member
Those definitely are some seriously good looking units. However at the cost of those I would simply buy a second Xbox :suicide:. thank you for your help.

I should say that the budget I'm willing to spend on this is about $100 before I waive a white flag.

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Assuming the price is right I would agree a second Source device is a good option if that provides the functionality you require.

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom